Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Did I mention it before?

Let me start by saying that Mike helped me remove a really nasty link in the previous entry. First I thought it was from someone's blog that I followed because it said come join me (there had been a lot fundraising and stuff), but when I clicked it sent me to an Asian adult entertainment webpage or something similar. I mean I did not click any further. :( So, I hope that Mike was able to block at least that one person/web page.
I hope for positive comments now. I mean I don't want to block it completely because there are some good people that I don't have their emails and such. Anyway, to happy thoughts.

I don't know why I was remembering this and I can't remember if I did a blog about it. But, just a few months ago - maybe 4 months. Ari was staring at the ceiling/ fan telling Mike a story and she kept pointing and saying green and moving and green and mostly gibberish. I kept looking and I did not see anything green. Then I said I don't see anything. She turned to me and said " Mama, imagination!"
I will always remember that :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

hehehe imagination.

Ron Nelson said...

Don't feel bad about the comment thing. I get dozens of spam comments a week on my blogs. It's VERY common.

Michael Nelson said...

I've set up Erika as the moderator on posts.