Friday, October 30, 2009

Pajamas, shoes and Fall!

This is one of Ari's pajamas! She has a new routine: teeth cleaning, check pamper, say goodnight to Papa, find a blanket, go upstairs for pajama change, lay down on the pillow while accommodating rabbit and cat to be near her, fixing the blankets + the blanket for face/ neck, mama saying I love you and good night plus a meow or some grrr sound, turn off light. Yups, that is the routine for now.





New shoes! We bought two pairs, her feet keep growing! Well, the winter the boots are her first pair ever and they are needed for this winter. The other pair you see in the picture was the first pair that Ari picked by herself! Mike showed her different shoes, many were sent back to the shelf until this pair. She loves them!


When I think of fall, I think of apples and pumpkins (these apples were the ones picked last weekend!)... also I think of the new job I started... hardest part... to leave Arianna, but she is doing great. Thank you for your help!. The job itself is in a lab, so far so good...

1 comment:

Ron Nelson said...

Cue: "These boots are made for walking." :-)

I hope she hasn't overdosed on chocolate yet.