Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 5


Our last day of vacation started at The Little Pancake House (between light 1 and 2). We ordered the awesome french toast with Cinnamon butter. Arianna liked it and she ate half of one, and milk from a straw. Good girl :)

Then we went to the Parkway Foothills, it was a clear day and it was beautiful.



Our last stop was the Roaring Fork Tour. We stopped at the picnic area and I met this couple that was bird watching. I did not know this was a good spot for it, since we usually skipped it. But, we stopped for some lunch this time, and they lent me their binoculars and I saw one bird I did not know was there and has never seen before so it was very cool.

Arianna was hip-hop dancing? She was so happy to be out of her car seat. I can't blame her. But, she was a very good traveler.


Wild Animal turkeys, saw lots of them.



After a nice ride, we went home to relax and pack for the journey back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

VERY COOL and NEAT!! Thanks for sharing.