Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ari's first bike ride ever! Don't be deceived by the serious face, she was all "weeeeee" (which is the happy and excitement phrase she uses) and when she saw me taking the pictures, she wanted me (so it looks like she wanted to cry in some pictures, but that is not the case). She loved it. Did not care much for the helmet, Mike said that he needs to adjust the helmet better, but that was the first run. Don't they look so cute together?



After the ride, Arianna decided to help me water the plants. She is very helpful :)

Too much play and work, they needed a break afterward!

Here is a new bird. He is a strange looking Robbin. It may be one of the eggs that was in the tree by our garage.


Arianna is reading the Nursery Book given to me in my baby shower by her grandparents!

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Ahhh too adorable... Father Daughter Moment. :-)

Jane said...

This brings back memories of teaching my kids how to ride their bikes! We taught them on the grass in the backyard that had a tiny little hill. Love the photos!

Jane

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

Hi Evelyn, Yeah, it was too adorable :) Hi Jane, Mike has to ride with her because I am a terrible rider. I need training wheels :( But, I can teach her to roller blade!