Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow...

I have a few pictures and two videos that I will be adding soon, but I just wanted to tell you something that Arianna did today. She was having some cheese for a snack and when she was done, all I had left was the plastic wrapper. She motioned to me "all done" when I told her no more cheese, then she took the wrapper from my hand. I assumed she wanted to see it or play with it, but instead she walked to the kitchen, opened the drawer where the garbage can is and threw the paper there. Then she told me something and told me "all done" again. I was in shocked. I told her you are right and thank you for throwing the paper in the garbage.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

ahhh so adorable. She's learning and soon will do so much more. :-)

Looking forward to pictures and video.

Ann said...

heheh so cute.