Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration and Yummy

The day finally arrived and now we have a new VP and President. Let's hope that the change is positive...



Arianna was playing and goofing around while the Inauguration was on. I guess not that entertaining for a 1yr old, but she liked the singing and music parts! (Can you see her molars? The top ones are coming down too!)


Yesterday, I tried to make arroz con leche and came out good, but I need to work a bit more in the rice (there was one step that was omitted from the instructions that turned out to be very important, but it was still very good). I also made some chicken tacos with chipotle, cilantro and some other spices.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I KNOW the changes Obama makes will be positive, how could anyone do worse than Bush?

Glenn allowed me to watch the inauguration too. For 2.5 hours! He liked the music too. When people were clapping, he made George clap. It was really, really cute.

I am so glad I got to watch it!

Evelyn said...

Boy-o-boy those two dishes look soooo tasty. Send me some. :-)