Monday, January 19, 2009

Cool Pictures

We have endured a few days of horrible weather, but today is not too bad (all thing considered). This picture, I took after we were outside for a bit ( I was shoveling about a foot of snow). Now, I don't need to worry about Arianna hating snow, for the contrary she loves it. So, I have to keep an eye she does not get too wet!

Ezri in her time in the first floor, she goes back and forth between my two boxes of gerbils!

This picture was taken today after going grocery shopping.

And I love her little shoe print! Next time I'll try to put my print so you can see the difference.

Oh, yeah. Mommy's little helper! She was trying to put the bags away. Maybe soon she can actually help me more. :)

Yeah, one of my nature pictures that I love to take.


Ezri chilling in the basement, she was happy after she saw Daisy!

Yeah, here she is - Daisy- welcome to the Nelson Family!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Man for a second I really thought that was Penny!!

Ann said...

I have to say, I REALLY love your nature photography. I'm going to use the bird pic as my background. I love Daisy--thanks for using the name :) I wonder if Arianna will be obsessed with grocery bags like I was as a child. I used to play grocery bagger.