Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baking Day

My daughter and I decided to do a bit of baking this weekend.  It is always nice to have an assistant, specially when we are doing 2 things.  I have a chocoholic family and I like banana muffins so we decided to do both.  Here she is getting started!


She was so excited about her brownies (those are not from scratch).  We bought a box of Ghirardelli Chocolate.  It was really good.


The Banana Pecan Muffins were from scratch.  I had made so many in the past and I have to say the ones from Foodnetwork - Tyler Florence are my favorite and so easy to make!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/banana-nut-muffins-recipe/index.html




The end results!


Yummy!  There are only 3 muffins left now!

1 comment:

Michael Nelson said...

They were both delicious!