Monday, September 6, 2010

52 Projects #33 - Fisherman's Bear's Friend

52_proj_badge_v2

Arianna loves Fisherman's Bear from Little Bear.  He is Little Bear's friend and he goes to sleep with him.  I made a prototype which is not exactly like fisherman's bear looks, but the idea is there by using Fisherman's bear from the t.v. and a book that I have from Aranzi Aranzo. I still need to work some kinks and such, but I like my first try. Although the bottom part is a bit smaller than the top.  It looks like the bear is a body builder :)  Ari likes it though. 
On a side note, I'd been out of my crafty side - or fairy crafty as I was calling it, but my daughter's birthday is trying to get me back in the mood.  I missed it that is for sure :)

1 comment:

K A B L O O E Y said...

Adorable. And if Ari likes it, it has to be perfect. He doesn't look like a body-builder to me.