Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week #25 - Photography and the end of the 30 days journaling challenge!

52_proj_badge_v2

As my previous blog entry stated, I went to a beautiful outdoor wedding (ceremony) and then a banquet hall.  I had always wanted to capture those beautiful moments.  I imagined myself being a great photographer ( that is not even close to the truth, but still we can imagine, right?) So, here are those moments that I capture...


Just love it. I love that the imperfections, add to it.  At least in my eyes. 
Also, I finished the journaling challenge!! Yeah! Here are a few pages...

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful photos! They look like a very happy couple and lucky you for capturing those moments. The cupcake recipe looks yummy!

Tiffany said...

Those are such great shots! Amazing job!
I totally want to do a quilt this year too~ So I just ordered this!
It was on sale so I jumped on it! I hope I don't mess it up super bad! :) But I figured it would be super fun to try!
http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=82077161010388207&Store_id=499&page_id=23&Item_ID=37295&Parent_Ids=

K A B L O O E Y said...

Love the shots, esp. that first one of the couple -- they definitely look like they're sharing a private joke. A sweet, intimate moment...