Sunday, July 18, 2010

52 Projects - Week #26 Amigurumi Punk Bear!

52_proj_badge_v2

I went back to one of my favorite hobbies and that is to make little crocheted animals called Amigurumis! I have not done this in awhile...I did this for a new penpal... if I can hide it long enough before my daughter tries to take it away again :) Yes, I am making one for her since she liked it so much.
The first two pictures there is no mouth and nose yet, but I was too tired already.  Today, I finished it.  It always amazes me that even though it is tiny (about 3.5in) it takes quite a bit to make, but love them anyway.  How about that hair? I think that is why my lovely liked it.  She even posed for me without asking...

2 comments:

Jane said...

This is awesome, Erika! I love my little turtle that you made me. Your new pen pal is one lucky person to receive such a lovely gift!!

K A B L O O E Y said...

Oh my goodness, is that little thing cute. And yes, the hair is the best. Great picture with Arianna. Awww.