Monday, July 5, 2010

52 Projects - #23 and 24 Journaling and crocheted flowers

I decided to participate in a 30 day challenge, and most of the pages were done last week so I combined that for my 52 projects, but did not have the chance to write about it.  Here are some of the pages that I made, each belongs to a different prompt for that day:
This is my cover...
Write about someone that impacted your life :)
Blogs that you followed (5)...
Some goals for you right now.
Favorite shows, music, food, hobbies...
What are you wearing today?
For this week, I crocheted some flowers and added to a barrette so you can attach to your hair.  I made 16 with different antique buttons as the center.  I was very happy how they came out.  These guys are part of a swap that I am participating.

3 comments:

K A B L O O E Y said...

Wow, this journaling project sounds very exciting and ambitious. Good luck with it and please keep us posted over here at 52.

brandi said...

~ever so sweet both journal pages and flowers!! cherish...l♥ve the word...may you continue to be inspired to create...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Jane said...

I love your projects. Fantastic work!! I have wanted to learn how to crochet for so long now. And those journal pages are just amazing.