Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mike's Honors Graduation!


This is the last blog for today. I was so behind in news and events, but I think this pretty much puts me on track again!
Last week was Mike;s graduation (Honor). The Big Ceremony is this Saturday! But, here are some pictures of the event. We are so proud of you! :)

We had just arrived and realized that it was going to be a mini banquet - ok, more like cheeses, vegetables, fruits, crackers, some small fried goodness...

Looks cute, right? It was not bad and we actually got full after some chicken satay, meatballs, and lots of cheese!

Love the sunflowers in this arrangement I wanted to take it home, but I figure I would have a hard time keeping Misty away from it !


Some tables got small bouquets, other got the 3 candles. I actually thought it was nice and classy.

Here are some of our plates.. I think I grabbed one more after this one.


Mike's name got called so he can go for his medallion for been in the top of his class. Summa Cum Laude is the top honors that you can get - GPA of 3.9 and above :) So he will wear this medallion to the ceremony on Saturday.


How smiley!

Nice work honey. I love this picture.


A girl sitting on our table helped us with this picture. How cute :0 We don't have that many pictures of us lately. We love you and we are very proud of your accomplishments!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Congratulations Mike. You did it.
Have a great time Saturday.
It's your day.
:-)