Friday, November 27, 2009

Things that we are thankful for

1. Arianna
a. her kisses and hugs
b. her smile
c. her energy
d. That she is healthy.
e. her imagination
f. And everything else not mention :)

2. Family
a. For grandpa and grandma helping us.
b. For my sister and her phone calls.
c. For my nieces and nephews - always happy to see us.
d. For Tony always ready to give us a hand with the house.
e. For my mom in everything.
f. For everyone that has given us a kind word, a nice thought...
Family Pets
a. For our Tiger Betsy such a troublemaker and a stinker sometimes, but we still love her.
b. For our sweet Misty. Such a goofball.
c. For Jack. For putting up with Ari, no easy task. Such a gentle giant.
d. For all my gerbils. They are so cute.
and here let me say a few words about Penny -that has been 2 years (3 days ago) since she is no longer with us. I believe that she is in heaven with my Grandma. She loved my cats, she wanted to see them when she could no longer come by my house. Penny was an alpha cat, no doubt. But, she was fair and sweet and very vocal. She used to wake us up at 5 am rain or shine. Your presence is always missed.

3. Friends
Everyone that has shared our good and not so good moments. Thank you.

Thank you God.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm thankful for getting to know you. We must be on the same wave length because I just wrote a post this morning with a gratitude list. Look for a letter soon!! I'm so sorry for being such a bad penpal these days :((