Thursday, September 17, 2009

Belated Anniversary Blogging!


As Arianna's 2nd birthday is near, I realized that I had been blogging about her for a year (September 10) so I missed the day, but makes me see that we had a very interesting year. Full of get togethers, families, friends, and many many new things. I don't know how long I will be blogging, but I do it not only to share her life with our dearest, but so we could remember all the craziness and insights that our little girl comes up with. They do grow fast indeed and if there is not somewhere written the stuff that they did, most of it will be lost in our little brains. And I want to remember everything. The nights without sleeping, the first tooth, the first smile, the first kiss, the hugs, her words, everything. Like a few days ago, she was looking outside the patio door into the trees and she says " Mama, trees dancing". And I looked outside, and the wind was moving the branches enough that if looked like they were. I would have missed them. That is what I don't want to miss or forget. So, as this is the last day before she turns 2. I want to say thanks to everyone that made this year, a year not to forget.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Dance your lovely dance little princess. Soon you'll celebrate #2
and all those around you will dance with you in celebration.

Happy Birthday Airanna ! ! !

Erika, without you we wouldn't know anything about our beautiful niece and all the adventure you and yours have been through.

Thank you for sharing and keeping us in your lives.

Much love always.
SUPER DUPER BIG HUG.
Evelyn

Ann said...

This made me cry :) In a good way. I love the dancing trees!

Tiffany said...

Happy-soon-to-be-birthday little ballerina!!!