Monday, June 29, 2009

Events ...2 (Phoenix's Birthday)

My grandma, my cousin Santana after eating some nice Boston Market. We were just resting.

And we were also playing, here is my cousin Logan and Raven. We were going around the couch. Circles. Circles.

Birthday Boy and his mommy. Taken before the cake. We were all waiting for his cake at this point.

Here we are singing happy birthday to Phoenix. We had a Strawberry Shortcake. Very delicious.

Kids love to cut their cake, and Phoenix is not the exception.

So excited about his presents... he asked for a "World Destroyer Robot" and we got him a duplicate (My brother also bought one similar, but he also had a Bumble Bee). But, since Logan loved it as much. My sister decided to keep both.

This one is for Evelyn. I think you are seeing the next generation of Batman's Fans. Logan loves to wear his mask.

No comments: