Monday, May 4, 2009

May 3rd

So, May 3rd has two meanings to us:

1) One -the birthday of my grandma. I prefer to remember this day (than the day she passed away) so she would have been 89 yrs. We went to the cemetery (Mike, Ari, my mom and me) and we stayed for awhile. Arianna was running up and down, and going through every flower she could find (saying the colors she knows: purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, and green). So, it was a nice day to remember her. In this picture, we were celebrating Christmas (2001 or 2002). She is with my mom.


and 2) it is when Mike and I started going officially. Our first official date was after we finished celebrating my grandma's birthday. We went to a late movie (Big Hit - that was the only one available- not the best movie), then we went to Stake and Shake (I still remembered the sundae I ordered -yummy), and to finalized and since it was around 1 am and the only thing opened was a 24 hr Kmart that was our final stopped. It was a nice date!

Yeah, we were so young once!

Happy 11th year!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Happy 11th Erika & Mikey :-)

Having those photos allows us all to share with you and yours those very special moments.

Enjoy, cherish and remember.