Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 of 3 .... Stuff

Arianna went to visit her grandparents and she was giving grandma imagined food or something. It was cute.

I love this white sweater... It has a flower on the bottom and she keeps telling me "bowel" instead of flower.

Her new thing is to try to fit herself in everything, now it was this box and she stayed for awhile. Later she was calling me to help her out of the box...

Well, her first injury (when she knows that she hurt herself). She cried (whimper cry) when I put some peroxide and the band-aids. Then...(next picture) [For those that did not know, Ari was outside playing and trip and fell on some of the pebbles around the grass]

She remained laying down for about 45 minutes. She wanted me to be near by for support...
(The injury is healing fast and she is ok)

Thanks to Ron for the potato recipe and the ham (that was used in the preparation of this dish). This was the second time doing it, the first time, the potatoes were a bit more crunchy (I made less), but the taste was as good... I made an omelet and put the potatoes on top!

And here it is, the blanket that I made for my baby. As you can see, my husband and Arianna are very happy :) Now, mommy started a new blanket for a future baby from someone that Mikes knows...

Arianna's new spot is playing by the patio door with all her little people... she loves those guys.

Arianna's cousins (Scarlette and Raven in the picture) came to visit and they played outside for awhile. Ari had a great time!

Arianna's favorite lift. My God, if you start to spin her, she keeps saying "go, go, go" and "agi" (for again)!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Wild photo of Arianna in mid air as Erika spins her about. Totally love it. Kuddos to the photographer :-)

Erika, nice job on the blanket. It's beautiful. Both Mikey and Ari are so happy. May she enjoy it years to come.

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

Hi Eve, my sister took that picture of us!