Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happenings...

Well, I made a comment before about our "backyard guest", and I was able (finally) to download the pictures I took...

mm hm.... what is this? Yummy, onion rings and panettone.

"What are you looking at?" It seemed that is what he/she was thinking. I guess the food was too good to pass because she turned around and kept eating.

ok, one more and then I go back to my siesta!

Kudos to Mike for taking such a nice picture of a wonderful Cardinal that lives around the house!

I guess after eating a bit, it was getting ready to fly to his nest (somewhere in the back of our house).


We finally bought a doodle so she can start making her art without going around tables, floor, walls, etc... (well, I am sure she will still surprise us with some art on the walls, but at least we can take this while she is in the car seat!).

Arianna's first artwork!


Yeah, she started to like dolls and it is amazing to see the things that they put together. We did not teach her to brush her hair, but she did.

And she figured she was hungry so she fed her!

We went to my sister's house for the Epiphany on Jan 6th. As you can see Arianna was having a lot of fun running around with her cousins!

That is the Rosca de Reyes that we bought for this occasion and Scarlett, my mom and I got the little dolls that are hidden in the bread!

Scarlett amazed by the little dolls and enjoying her juice!

Yeah, got the baby again. Three years in a row...

Phew, my sister seemed happy because she did not get the baby this year, but Scarlett did so she still needs to cook something for February 2nd!

Back in our place, we are trying to cook more in the house. So, while I fed Arianna, Mike made this artwork of pizza!

We were coming from some errands when I realized that our odometer was the same number all across so i took this picture.

Yep, I put up with my hat because it is cold outside, but i don't know need this in my hair!

No comments: