Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures from our backyard

Since I am still at home taking her of Arianna. I, sometimes, can grab my camera and go crazy taking pictures of our backyard. We have a lot critters living around like squirrels, bunnies, birds (such as cardinals and woodpeckers, and I had seen a hawk, and two (sadly) stray cats - one black that I had not taken pictures yet.
We tried to give them as much food as we can, so some days my yard looks amazing... So, here are some pictures for you to enjoy.






3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Wow Erika all of these photos are beautiful. Amazing what wild life exist in your own backyard. It's a little paradise. Looking forward to spring when more wild life appears. Enjoy. :-)

Tiffany said...

4th & 10th pics look professional...way to go. Now if we only had deer in our backyard that would be even better. Except the fact they like to munch on plants.

Erika (for Arianna :) said...

Thank you Tiff. I love photography, any kind. Thanks Evelyn, our backyard is a nice place, and I am hoping it will only get better.