Tuesday, December 23, 2008

News

Arianna loves our Christmas tree (especially the jingle bears, the monkey sock, and a ball ornament with her name on it). She was so happy as you can see in the pictures.



Well, it is a mess, but I am letting her eat her food (some of it). She uses both, fingers and the fork. She likes eggs, but loves the sausages. Yummy!


She is watching Blue's clues. It is the only program that she will seat for 15 -20 minutes on her chair. It is also the only thing that she asks me to turn on (on demand -noggin has a few episodes).

She loves fruits and veggies. Banana is a recently fruit for her because she tends to be in the constipated side so I have to be careful with bananas and apples and rice, etc.. But, I gave her one and she loved it.

She was playing around in her pj's!


She was dancing in the kitchen while I was preparing some lunch for us. I like this picture for some reason. (oh, the Mickey toy was donated to the Salvation Army collection toys for kids, the only thing we know is that it was a 2 yr old girl). Arianna loved the toy (it had a song so that is why she was dancing)


Here she was just playing with her cups. She likes to put things in and out of boxes or any container. She was happy putting the green cup in the blue cap in the white cup (in the background) for a good 10 minutes. What kids like these days! :)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Has Ari tried playing with the kitchen wares? Kids love to bang pots and pans with a wooden spoon. It's a lot of fun making music. oh, I mean noise. ^u^

Love the photos. I rare see you... so the first one is my favorite.